- Come to one, or many, of the family fun nights organized by the Family Ministry program
- Join the choir or offer to perform music for a service
- Join with other congregation members and friends to participate in congregation pot-luck meals, and come to holiday open house events
- Volunteer to present the Message for All Ages (a mini homily for children and youth) at a Sunday service
- Assist with maintenance work on the building and grounds
- Usher for a Sunday service
Congregation events, programs and volunteer opportunities are presented in the Catalyst. If you would like to learn more or participate, talk with Rev. Bill Zelazny or any member of the Board of Trustees.